It’s been an eventful year!
I’ve had a hard time keeping up with all the blogs that I enjoy reading and I know many of you feel the same way!
So many of these blogs bring joy, thoughtfulness, information, views, ideas, and hilarity into our lives on a daily (for those of us that blog more often than I do) basis. They give us the real life insights that are often neglected or not espoused. They make us laugh and cry.
In honor of these blogs, I am sponsoring an Award Event for the following categories:
- Best Blog for 2011 – This can be for any class of writing, whether it be fiction or not, the blog needs to be the most interesting, informative, creative or educational.
- Runner Up for Best Blog 2011 – Same as above.
- Best New Blog
- Most Diverse Blog
- Best International Blog – giving views on experiences from cultures other than their own.
- Best Recipes or Instructional Cooking – I LOVE Food.
- Best Personal Blog
- Best Culturally Informative Blog
- Best Blog on Intercultural Relationships
- Most Entertaining/Humorous
I’m also going to give awards for personal blog posts, which are:
- Most Moving or Profound
- Most Educational
- Most Witty
I’ll be giving out badges for each category that I’ve made and that can be put on your blog/website.
Entry’s need to be submitted by December 5th and Winners will be announced on December 15th. Please send the name of the blog and URL that you wish to enter as well as for which category it belongs to.
Send your entry information to: Gorirajkumari@gmail.com
If you know the email address of the blog that you are submitting, please give that too so that I may contact them should they win.
You may, of course, submit your own blog! 😉
So who are you going to nominate?
© Gori Rajkumar 2011